Your privacy is critically important to us. At Kk2 trading B.V., we have a few fundamental principles:
* We are thoughtful about the personal information we ask you to provide and the personal information that we collect about you through the operation of our services.
* We aim to minimize the information that we and you provide to 3rd parties reducing to the minimum possible the use of 3rd party embedded services (such as web plugins)
* We store personal information for only as long as we have a reason to keep it.
* We aim to make it as simple as possible for you to control what information we have from you and to request to modify, port, correct or delete it.
* We help protect you from overreaching government demands for your personal information.
* We aim for full transparency on how we gather, use, and share your personal information.
### Who We Are and What This Policy Covers
* Our websites (including kk2trading.com, wholesale.kk2trading.com, store.kk2trading.com, support.kk2trading.com)
* Our mobile applications;
* 3rd party services that are embedded in our Services.
### Information We Collect
We only collect information about you if we have a reason to do so–for example, to provide our Services, to communicate with you, or to make our Services better. We collect information in three ways: if and when you provide information to us, automatically through operating our Services, and from outside sources. 3rd parties collect information from you while you use our Services as their own services are embedded in our websites and mobile applications. However, as privacy advocators, we aim to reduce such collected information from you as much as possible even at the risk of having less available functionality and/or lower marks in our systems’ operating speed.
#### _Information You Provide to Us_
It’s probably no surprise that we collect information that you provide to us. The amount and type of information depends on the context and how we use the information. Here are some examples:
* **Basic Account Information:** We ask for basic information from you in order to set up your account. For example, we require business who sign up for a wholesale.kk2trading.com account to provide an email address along with a valid Business ID, Shipping Address, Billing Address, and other information that would help to identify your business and perform the transactions. We may collect additional information when you use our support system support.kk2trading.com when you create a separate support account.
* **Public Profile Information:** If you have an account with us, we collect the information that you provide for your public profile. For example, if you have a wholesale.kk2trading.com account, your username is part of that public profile, along with any other information you put into your public profile, such as a photo or an “About Me” description. Your public profile information is just that–public–so please keep that in mind when deciding what information you would like to include.
* **eCommerce, Transaction and Billing Information:** If you buy something from us you will provide additional business, personal and payment information that is required to process the transaction and your payment, such as your name, your Business’s name, and contact information. We may receive your Stripe, Paypal, BSV handle, or other financial/bank information depending or which mean of payment you choose to use to pay for our Services.
* **Communications with Us:** You may also provide us information when you communicate with us a support question or sign up for a newsletter. When you communicate with us via form, email, phone, a *.kk2trading.com comment, or otherwise, we store a copy of our communications (including any call recordings as permitted by applicable law).
#### _Information We Collect Automatically_
We also collect some information automatically:
* **Log Information:** Like most online service providers, we may collect information that web browsers, mobile devices, and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, IP address, unique device identifiers, language preference, referring site, the date and time of access, operating system, and mobile network information. We collect log information when you use our Services.
* **Usage Information:** We collect information about your usage of our Services. For example, we collect information about the actions that you perform on our site or mobile applications. We use this information to, for example, provide our Services to you, as well as get insights on how people use our Services, so we can make our Services better.
* **Location Information:** We may determine the approximate location of your device from your IP address. We collect and use this information to, for example, calculate how many people visit our Services from certain geographic regions. We may also collect information about your precise location via our mobile apps if you allow us to do so through your mobile device operating system’s permissions.
* **Stored Information:** We may access information stored on your mobile device via our mobile apps. We access this stored information through your device operating system’s permissions.
* **Interactions with Other Sites:** We and 3rd parties which services’s are embedded in our Services may collect some information about your interactions with other users’ sites while you are logged in to your account with us. We try to minimize such tracking as much as possible by reducing the 3rd party systems that we use in our sites and mobile applications.
#### _Information We Collect from Other Sources_
We or 3rd parties may also get information about you from other sources. For example, if you create or log into your wholesale.kk2trading.com account through another service (like Google) or if you connect your website or account to a social media service we may receive information from that service (such as your username, basic profile information, and friends list) via the authorization procedures used by that service. The information we receive depends on which services you authorize and any options that are available. We may also get information, such as a mailing address, from third party services about individuals who are not yet our clients, which we may use, for example, for marketing and advertising purposes.
### How and Why We Use Information
#### _Purposes for Using Information_
We use information about you as mentioned above and for the purposes listed below:
* To provide our Services–for example, shipping our products to you;
* To further develop and improve our Services–for example by adding new features that we think our users will enjoy;
* To monitor and analyze trends and better understand how users interact with our Services, which helps us improve our Services and make them easier to use;
* To measure, gauge, and improve the effectiveness of our advertising, and better understand user retention and attrition;
* To monitor and prevent any problems with our Services, protect the security of our Services, detect and prevent fraudulent transactions and other illegal activities, fight spam, and protect the rights and property of Kk2 trading and others, which may result in us declining a transaction or the use of our Services;
* To communicate with you, for example through an email, about offers and promotions offered by Kk2 trading and others we think will be of interest to you, solicit your feedback, or keep you up to date on Kk2 trading and our products (which you can unsubscribe from at any time); and
* To personalize your experience using our Services and provide recommendations.
#### _Legal Bases for Collecting and Using Information_
### Sharing Information
#### _How We Share Information_
We do not sell our users’ private personal information. We share information about you in the limited circumstances spelled out below and with appropriate safeguards on your privacy:
* **Legal and Regulatory Requirements:** We may disclose information about you in response to a subpoena, court order, or other governmental request.
* **To Protect Rights, Property, and Others:** We may disclose information about you when we believe in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of Kk2 trading, third parties, or the public at large. For example, if we have a good faith belief that there is an imminent danger of death or serious physical injury, we may disclose information related to the emergency without delay.
* **With Your Consent:** We may share and disclose information with your consent or at your direction. For example, we may share your information with third parties with which you authorize us to do so, such as the social media services that you connect.
* **Aggregated or De-Identified Information:** We may share information that has been aggregated or reasonably de-identified, so that the information could not reasonably be used to identify you. For instance, we may publish aggregate statistics about the use of our Services and we may share a hashed version of your email address to facilitate customized ad campaigns on other platforms.
* **Published Support Requests:** And if you send us a request (for example, via a support email or one of our feedback mechanisms), we reserve the right to publish that request in order to help us clarify or respond to your request or to help us support other users.
#### _Information Shared Publicly_
Information that you choose to make public is disclosed publicly. That means, of course, that information like your public profile, posts, other content that you make public on your website, and your “Likes” and comments on other websites, are all available to others. Public information may also be indexed by search engines or used by third parties. Please keep all of this in mind when deciding what you would like to share.
### How Long We Keep Information
We generally discard information about you when we no longer need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it–which are described in the section above on How and Why We Use Information–and we are not legally required to continue to keep it.
While no online service is 100% secure, we work very hard to protect information about you against unauthorized access, use, alteration, or destruction, and take reasonable measures to do so, such as monitoring our Services for potential vulnerabilities and attacks.
You have several choices available when it comes to information about you:
* **Limit the Information that You Provide:** If you have an account with us, you can choose not to provide the optional account information.
* **Limit Access to Information on Your Mobile Device:** Your mobile device operating system should provide you with the ability to discontinue our ability to collect stored information or location information via our mobile apps. If you do so, you may not be able to use certain features.
* **Opt-Out of Marketing Communications:** You may opt out of receiving promotional communications from us. Just follow the instructions in those communications or let us know. If you opt out of promotional communications, we may still send you other communications, like those about your account, your transactions and legal notices.
* **Set Your Browser to Reject Cookies:** At this time, Kk2 trading does not respond to “do not track” signals across all of our Services. However, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies before using Kk2 trading’s websites, with the drawback that certain features of Kk2 trading’s websites may not function properly without the aid of cookies.
* **Close Your Account:** While we’d be very sad to see you go, if you no longer want to use our Services, you can close your account. Please keep in mind that we may continue to retain your information after closing your account, as described in How Long We Keep Information above–for example, when that information is reasonably needed to comply with (or demonstrate our compliance with) legal obligations such as law enforcement requests, or reasonably needed for our legitimate business interests.
### Your Rights
If you are located in certain countries, including those that fall under the scope of the European General Data Protection Regulation (AKA the “GDPR”), data protection laws give you rights with respect to your personal data, subject to any exemptions provided by the law, including the rights to:
* Request access to your personal data;
* Request correction or deletion of your personal data;
* Object to our use and processing of your personal data;
* Request that we limit our use and processing of your personal data; and
* Request portability of your personal data.
You can usually access, correct, or delete your personal data using your account settings and tools that we offer, but if you aren’t able to do that, or you would like to contact us about one of the other rights, scroll down to How to Reach Us to, well, find out how to reach us. EU individuals also have the right to make a complaint to a government supervisory authority.
### Controllers and Responsible Companies
Kk2 trading’s Services are provided worldwide, and the technical infrastructure that Kk2 trading may use to provide its Services may distribute data among different companies and locations. Kk2 trading is the controller (or co-controller) of personal information, which means that it is the company responsible for processing that information, based on the particular service and the location of the individual using our Services and the information that Kk2 trading is provided with.
### How to Reach Us
### Other Things You Should Know
#### _Transferring Information_
* In the case of US based entities, entering into European Commission approved standard contractual arrangements with them, or ensuring they have signed up to the [EU-US Privacy Shield](https://www.privacyshield.gov/welcome); or
* In the case of entities based in other countries outside the EEA, entering into European Commission approved standard contractual arrangements with them.
You can ask us for more information about the steps we take to protect your personal information when transferring it from the EU.
#### _Ads and Analytics Services Provided by Others_
#### _Third Party Software and Services_
2019-SEP-21 Initial version